Assurance Trees are specialists in all aspects of trees. We can help you to maintain your trees to ensure they look their best with our pruning and trimming services. We also offer tree removal in Port Stephens for when trees need to be removed.
Assurance Trees can remove your unwanted trees in Port Stephens
There are many reasons for wanting to remove a tree. Unfortunately, some trees can become dangerous or diseased and therefore removal is necessary to protect the people and buildings around it.
If you are worried about a tree and think it could be diseased or dangerous, ask yourself the following:
- Have a look at the branches. Do they look healthy or are they dead?
- Do the leaves cover the tree evenly?
- Are there any signs of uprooting close to the trunk of the tree?
- Are there any holes in the trunk of the tree, particularly towards the bottom?
- Is there any sawdust lying near the tree? This could be a sign of carpenter ants or other pests, which could indicate the tree is dead.
Should you have any doubt about the safety of your tree, call in a professional arborist who will be able to check over the tree for you and remove it as necessary. At Assurance Trees, we offer our expert advice to you; we have undergone extensive training, and this will allow us to see if your tree needs to be removed.
It could be for purely aesthetic reasons that you wish to have a tree removed in Port Stephens. You may want to redesign your yard but there is a tree in the way and therefore you wish for it to be removed. Depending on the type of tree, you may need a permit to remove it, so this is always worth checking before removing a tree.
Choosing to appoint professional arborists like Assurance Trees can give you the peace of mind that you need. We know trees and the laws surrounding them and we can advise you accordingly.
We can remove almost any tree using the latest techniques and technology. We can even remove trees in difficult areas like on steep hills or where there is confined space surrounding the tree.
Assurance Trees will send out a skilled team of arborists and this will include climbers, who are qualified AQF3 trained arborists, who work from the top of the tree and a team that work at the bottom of the tree. This ensures the safety of all who are involved.
Once your tree has been removed, we also offer stump removal services as an added extra.
Looking for Tree Loppers in Port Stephens?
Tree removal is a process that involves careful consideration for the surrounding environment. Avoiding damage to property while safely removing a tree can be tricky, making your choice of provider an important decision.
Getting the Most Value out of Tree Loppers in Port Stephens
If you’re ready to enlist a local tree lopper team, here are a few ways to make the most of their services.
- Ask for advice. Work with a team that can deliver information regarding the best way to approach removing trees that may prove problematic.
- Plan for removal in advance to reduce stress and allow for a smoother process. Don’t wait until a tree is an imminent threat to property—find responsible tree loppers you can call on now.
Helpful Tips for Land Clearing in Port Stephens
In some cases, it’s not just one tree you need removed, but many—plus the surrounding vegetation. For land clearing, keep these things in mind.
- Consider the potential need for creating a firebreak. The law allows for clearing a generous area around your home as a safety measure.
- Challenging plots are no problem. When you work with Assurance Trees, we can quickly clear even heavily overgrown plots.
Assurance Trees is a Cost-Effective Choice for Land Clearing in Port Stephens
Striving to provide top-tier service for clients both large and small, at Assurance Trees, we deliver experience and understanding to remove trees with less stress for all involved. Take control of your property and protect your structures from dangerous trees with a service tailored to your requirements. For further details, contact us online.
The Importance of Tree Pruning in Port Stephens
Tree pruning in Port Stephens is vital, for many reasons.
From removing defects or dead and dying branches to guiding the tree towards healthy growth, regular and professional pruning is a must for the trees on your property.
What Sets Assurance Trees Apart Regarding Tree Pruning in Port Stephens
Why should you choose Assurance Trees as your arborist for tree pruning? Here are a few factors that set us apart from our competitors:
- Our focus on customer relationships: As a family owned and operated business, we want to feel like family. We provide friendly, down-to-earth services that help our customers understand what we do and why it matters.
- Our safety commitment: Urban tree management can be hazardous if not done correctly. We implement and follow a safety system that protects our employees, our customers and any nearby property or passer-by.
Whether you need to prune dead branches off an old tree or have questions about tree and root removal in Port Stephens, you can trust Assurance Trees.
Common Mistakes People Make with Tree Pruning
As you shop for an arborist, be sure to consider these common errors of tree pruning.
- Neglecting it: If a tree looks like it is growing oddly, or like parts of it have died, don’t delay in calling an arborist. Waiting longer will only increase the risk the tree poses to safety and property.
- Pruning without planning: Don’t try to prune your trees yourself. A professional arborist knows how to plan objectives for the pruning process, to deliver the results you want without damaging your trees.
Why Trust Assurance Trees Regarding Tree Pruning in Port Stephens
Assurance Trees are qualified, licensed tree arborists who have been in this business for a decade. We will treat your trees as the vital, complex organisms they are. Contact us today to learn more.
Why choose Assurance Trees?
When you appoint someone to do a job for you, you want to feel confident that the job is going to be done well. At Assurance Trees, we are a company that offers an unrivalled level of dependability. This applies to not only getting the job done but also turning up when we say we will and completing your job within the given time frame.
It all comes down to our highly organised and systematic approach, and it is this that allows us to do such a good job.